Hi SoftMaker Team,
I am user of SoftMaker Office and really appreciate your monthly FreeFont releases.
I noticed that some fonts, such as Quartz, lack full Vietnamese diacritics (Latin Extended-Additional / Unicode support for Vietnamese). Since Vietnamese uses a rich system of accents, these ...
Search found 138 matches
- Sat Oct 10, 2026 11:44 am
- Forum: SoftMaker Fonts
- Topic: Subject: Suggestion: Add Vietnamese character support for SoftMaker fonts (Micro, Quartz)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 39
- Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:42 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How do you convert numbers to words, and words to numbers?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 37
How do you convert numbers to words, and words to numbers?
I am currently using Planmaker. I rate it very highly. Therefore, I do not use Excel; I only use Planmaker.
My questions:
1. Does Planmaker have a function to convert numbers into text? I want to convert them into text (in Vietnamese) without any language errors. And for other languages as well.
2 ...
My questions:
1. Does Planmaker have a function to convert numbers into text? I want to convert them into text (in Vietnamese) without any language errors. And for other languages as well.
2 ...
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:33 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: A strange issue: The expand button for accessing the dialogue box has disappeared from the Alignment group
- Replies: 0
- Views: 56
A strange issue: The expand button for accessing the dialogue box has disappeared from the Alignment group
I’ve noticed something odd: the desktop version has an ‘Extend’ button in the Alignment group, whereas the mobile version does not. I have a question:
“Will Planmaker NX 2026 reintroduce that ‘Expand’ button into the Alignment group (Planmaker)?”
Although this is a minor issue, I’ve noticed that ...
“Will Planmaker NX 2026 reintroduce that ‘Expand’ button into the Alignment group (Planmaker)?”
Although this is a minor issue, I’ve noticed that ...
- Sat Oct 03, 2026 7:33 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
Re: How to Text direction in a cell
I don’t like the wheel used to adjust the angle of text in Excel. I’d also like to know if Planmaker has a similar feature:
+ A perfect circle, like a wheel, with fine lines and a pointer that, when touched, moves to a specific position on the wheel.
+A small box for entering the angle number
+ A ...
+ A perfect circle, like a wheel, with fine lines and a pointer that, when touched, moves to a specific position on the wheel.
+A small box for entering the angle number
+ A ...
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:47 pm
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: How to Text direction in a cell
- Replies: 13
- Views: 550
How to Text direction in a cell
As I hate Excel because it contains useless features such as ‘Print title’, ‘Background’, etc., and is so cumbersome, I don’t use it. Today, I happened to be browsing Google and discovered this feature. It all looks very familiar to me. But Planmaker doesn’t have it – could it be in a different ...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:11 am
- Forum: Presentations NX for Android
- Topic: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2843
Re: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones
The Softmaker team has responded to this post: That statement is actually aimed at you lot—the users who want Softmaker Office to fall behind and be outperformed by other software, the users who don’t feel that Softmaker is even close to being outperformed by its competitors. Let me reiterate this ...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 1:02 am
- Forum: Presentations NX for Android
- Topic: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2843
Re: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones
Yet another user.
You could take another look at the feature suggestions from me and the other person. So, do you understand ‘Slicer’ – visual data filtering with a single tap? Do you understand ‘SmartArt’ – creating diagrams? And do you really understand ‘Automatic document comparison’?
I’ll be ...
You could take another look at the feature suggestions from me and the other person. So, do you understand ‘Slicer’ – visual data filtering with a single tap? Do you understand ‘SmartArt’ – creating diagrams? And do you really understand ‘Automatic document comparison’?
I’ll be ...
- Thu Sep 24, 2026 6:18 am
- Forum: Presentations NX for Android
- Topic: A strange issue: The layout of the features is different from that shown in the image in the user guide
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1242
Re: A strange issue: The layout of the features is different from that shown in the image in the user guide
It seems this error is related to the layout of the features. I hope the new version will be corrected accordingly.
I also find it rather amusing that the ‘From’ field has no blank space at all. Then comes the ‘Custom’ slide show. Then ‘To’ and a blank space below it. It’s not in any logical order ...
I also find it rather amusing that the ‘From’ field has no blank space at all. Then comes the ‘Custom’ slide show. Then ‘To’ and a blank space below it. It’s not in any logical order ...
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 3:25 pm
- Forum: Presentations NX for Android
- Topic: A strange issue: The layout of the features is different from that shown in the image in the user guide
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1242
A strange issue: The layout of the features is different from that shown in the image in the user guide
I’ve noticed that the layout of the features in this dialogue box on the mobile version is different from that described in the user guide. This has left me unsure of what to do now.
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:22 pm
- Forum: Presentations for Windows
- Topic: [Presentation] Some feature suggestions that Microsoft PowerPoint already has but Softmaker does not yet have
- Replies: 1
- Views: 808
- Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:02 pm
- Forum: Presentations for Windows
- Topic: [Presentation] Some feature suggestions that Microsoft PowerPoint already has but Softmaker does not yet have
- Replies: 1
- Views: 808
[Presentation] Some feature suggestions that Microsoft PowerPoint already has but Softmaker does not yet have
Currently, the ‘Slide Show’ tab in Presentation is missing the ‘Changes’ group. This feature is very useful for users. Textmaker already supports this, so why doesn’t Presentation?
Current situation:
+ Users create a whole host of slides. Once they’ve finished, they want to review what they’ve ...
Current situation:
+ Users create a whole host of slides. Once they’ve finished, they want to review what they’ve ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:52 pm
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: A strange problem: Sheets 2 and above do not conform to the file template format I saved.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1687
Re: A strange problem: Sheets 2 and above do not conform to the file template format I saved.
The colour of Sheet 1. When a new sheet is added, this setting is not applied.
I have also deleted that template (Times New Roman). I have deleted it permanently. The only template left is the one I created myself, which includes changes to the font, font size, the size of all cells, and the sheet ...
I have also deleted that template (Times New Roman). I have deleted it permanently. The only template left is the one I created myself, which includes changes to the font, font size, the size of all cells, and the sheet ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:47 pm
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: A strange problem: Sheets 2 and above do not conform to the file template format I saved.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1687
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:29 am
- Forum: PlanMaker NX for Android
- Topic: A strange problem: Sheets 2 and above do not conform to the file template format I saved.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1687
Re: A strange problem: Sheets 2 and above do not conform to the file template format I saved.
However, when I add a new worksheet, the cell width and height are Not compliance as per Sheet 1. The template I created changes the width and height of all cells. What should I do? I have successfully set the default font for all worksheets.
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:54 am
- Forum: SoftMaker Office for Windows (General)
- Topic: [New feature]: Preview in feature Page setup, Page format tab
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1068
[New feature]: Preview in feature Page setup, Page format tab
I have a proposal for a completely new feature, which I have researched and refined.
I have noticed that Microsoft has a ‘Preview’ feature in the page format settings. I find it useful as it allows users to see the results after making adjustments to certain sections in the ‘Page Format’ ( ‘Page ...
I have noticed that Microsoft has a ‘Preview’ feature in the page format settings. I find it useful as it allows users to see the results after making adjustments to certain sections in the ‘Page Format’ ( ‘Page ...