PlanMaker Lagging Badly
PlanMaker Lagging Badly
PlanMaker is lagging badly, to the point that I can't use it anymore and am having to work on spreadsheets in LibreOffice Calc instead (gasp!). There is a lag of a second or more when clicking buttons or entering/editing the contents of a cell. I'm running the current version 1504, and as far as I can remember this wasn't a problem with previous versions. I am also on macOS Sequoia 15.8.1 with a M4 Pro MacBook Pro. Any other reports of this problem, and any suggestions as to what it could be?
-
Formula Use
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 3:55 am
Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
I tested it on Planmaker (Android 9). I checked and found that this issue does not exist. I entered text into the cell and pressed Enter. Everything worked normally. The software runs very smoothly. It seems this bug occurred on your device. I think you should provide a more detailed video to clarify the issue.
I live in Vietnam. My homeland is a land of green coconut palms and gently flowing rivers.
Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.
Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.
Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
That’s good to hear that PlanMaker works fine on Android, but this is the PlanMaker for Mac forum and my problem is on a Mac.
-
Formula Use
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 3:55 am
Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly
You should record a screen video of the issue you're experiencing. It appears that this issue only occurs on your device. Recording a screen video is a good way to report the issue in more detail. This will help Softmaker identify the issue.
I live in Vietnam. My homeland is a land of green coconut palms and gently flowing rivers.
Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.
Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.