PlanMaker Lagging Badly

Post Reply
RJDrdul
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2026 3:04 am

PlanMaker Lagging Badly

Post by RJDrdul »

PlanMaker is lagging badly, to the point that I can't use it anymore and am having to work on spreadsheets in LibreOffice Calc instead (gasp!). There is a lag of a second or more when clicking buttons or entering/editing the contents of a cell. I'm running the current version 1504, and as far as I can remember this wasn't a problem with previous versions. I am also on macOS Sequoia 15.8.1 with a M4 Pro MacBook Pro. Any other reports of this problem, and any suggestions as to what it could be?
Formula Use
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 3:55 am

Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly

Post by Formula Use »

I tested it on Planmaker (Android 9). I checked and found that this issue does not exist. I entered text into the cell and pressed Enter. Everything worked normally. The software runs very smoothly. It seems this bug occurred on your device. I think you should provide a more detailed video to clarify the issue.
I live in Vietnam. My homeland is a land of green coconut palms and gently flowing rivers.

Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.🇻🇳
RJDrdul
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2026 3:04 am

Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly

Post by RJDrdul »

That’s good to hear that PlanMaker works fine on Android, but this is the PlanMaker for Mac forum and my problem is on a Mac.
Formula Use
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 3:55 am

Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly

Post by Formula Use »

You should record a screen video of the issue you're experiencing. It appears that this issue only occurs on your device. Recording a screen video is a good way to report the issue in more detail. This will help Softmaker identify the issue.
I live in Vietnam. My homeland is a land of green coconut palms and gently flowing rivers.

Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.🇻🇳
lgsl
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:00 pm

Re: PlanMaker Lagging Badly

Post by lgsl »

RJDrdul wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:21 am That’s good to hear that PlanMaker works fine on Android, but this is the PlanMaker for Mac forum and my problem is on a Mac.
Just ignore the jester.

Are you experiencing the lagging with a particular file or any file? If is with a file in particular I am sure the SM team will want to take a look at it.

Does this file(s) contain simple calculations or incredibly complex ones? Are macros involved?
Post Reply

Return to “PlanMaker for Mac”