A familiar feature in Excel: why has Planmaker Missing this feature?

Post Reply
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

A familiar feature in Excel: why has Planmaker Missing this feature?

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

As I hate Excel because it contains useless features such as ‘Print title’, ‘Background’, etc., and is so cumbersome, I don’t use it. Today, I happened to be browsing Google and discovered this feature. It all looks very familiar to me. But Planmaker doesn’t have it – could it be in a different place?

I really like this feature (the area I’ve circled). It allows users to decide exactly how the text should be oriented. But Planmaker is restricting users to five fixed rotation styles. I need a feature that lets me freely customise the text orientation.
Attachments
0310_xoay-chu-trong-excel-5.jpg
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “PlanMaker NX for Android”