Subject: Suggestion: Add Vietnamese character support for SoftMaker fonts (Micro, Quartz)

Post your questions, bug reports and suggestions here for SoftMaker fonts.
Post Reply
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

Subject: Suggestion: Add Vietnamese character support for SoftMaker fonts (Micro, Quartz)

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

Hi SoftMaker Team,
​I am user of SoftMaker Office and really appreciate your monthly FreeFont releases.
​I noticed that some fonts, such as Quartz, lack full Vietnamese diacritics (Latin Extended-Additional / Unicode support for Vietnamese). Since Vietnamese uses a rich system of accents, these fonts currently show broken characters when typing text with tone marks.
​It would be wonderful if SoftMaker could consider adding full Vietnamese character support to Quartz and future FreeFont releases. This would make these high-quality fonts much more useful for users in Vietnam and other regions with extended Latin alphabets.
​Thank you for your great work and continuous support for the community!
​Best regards,
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “SoftMaker Fonts”