How do you convert numbers to words, and words to numbers?

Post Reply
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

How do you convert numbers to words, and words to numbers?

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

I am currently using Planmaker. I rate it very highly. Therefore, I do not use Excel; I only use Planmaker.

My questions:
1. Does Planmaker have a function to convert numbers into text? I want to convert them into text (in Vietnamese) without any language errors. And for other languages as well.

2. Does Planmaker have a function to convert text into numbers? I want the numbers to be converted into Vietnamese, or other languages, without any language errors.

These are my two questions. I’m really trying to find a solution to this problem but don’t know how to go about it.
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “PlanMaker NX for Android”