A strange issue: The expand button for accessing the dialogue box has disappeared from the Alignment group

Post Reply
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

A strange issue: The expand button for accessing the dialogue box has disappeared from the Alignment group

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

I’ve noticed something odd: the desktop version has an ‘Extend’ button in the Alignment group, whereas the mobile version does not. I have a question:

“Will Planmaker NX 2026 reintroduce that ‘Expand’ button into the Alignment group (Planmaker)?”

Although this is a minor issue, I’ve noticed that the absence of this button means users have to access the ‘Expand’ button in the Number group and then switch to the Alignment tab. It takes a little time. However, reintroducing it into the Alignment group would be quicker.

I am simply putting forward my opinion. I hope this issue will be considered.
Attachments
Screenshot_20261007_112627_Office PlanMaker.jpg
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “PlanMaker NX for Android”