[Expand the chart for Planmaker]

Post Reply
Văn Phước Nguyễn
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 3:55 am

[Expand the chart for Planmaker]

Post by Văn Phước Nguyễn »

First Chart: Treemap

Concept:


A treemap provides a hierarchical view of your data and makes it easy to spot patterns, such as which items are the store’s bestsellers. The branches of the tree are displayed as rectangles, and the sub-branches are displayed as smaller rectangles. Treemaps display categories by color and proximity and can easily visualize large amounts of data that would be difficult to represent using other types of charts.

Benefits of Treemaps:

Treemaps are well-suited for comparing proportions within a hierarchical system.

Second Chart: Funnel Chart

Chart Concept:
The chart is shaped like a funnel—wide at the top and narrowing toward the bottom—and illustrates the percentage or number of items passing through each stage of a process.

Benefits of this chart:
It is a data visualization tool that shows the gradual decrease in data across different stages of a linear process.

Treemaps and funnel charts are useful chart types already available in Excel. I found them thanks to images on Google. Since I don’t use Excel, I had to look them up to find them.

I also hope that the Treemap and Funnel Charts in Planmaker work just like they do in Excel, providing accurate representations so users can compare ratios more precisely. If these two chart types are added to Planmaker, compatibility with Excel files will improve slightly. Therefore, I hope that Planmaker’s future will be a little brighter, and someday I hope Planmaker will lead the office software market.
I live in Vietnam. My homeland is a land of green coconut palms and gently flowing rivers.

Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.🇻🇳
Văn Phước Nguyễn
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 3:55 am

Re: [Expand the chart for Planmaker]

Post by Văn Phước Nguyễn »

To help clarify my feature suggestion, I have two images of two different types of charts. They were taken from the Microsoft Support website. Since I don’t like using Excel, I searched for these images.
Attachments
Treemap
Treemap
xl16wintreemapchartexample.png (10.83 KiB) Viewed 113 times
Funnel chart
Funnel chart
I live in Vietnam. My homeland is a land of green coconut palms and gently flowing rivers.

Ho Chairperson set out in 1911 to find a way to save Viet Nam country.🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “PlanMaker NX for Android”