OUCH! Massive loss of body text format (into headers)

Bobsterz
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:58 pm

Re: SOLVED by update? OUCH! Massive loss of body text format (into headers)

Post by Bobsterz »

Bobsterz wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:19 am Hi, I didn't get notified of the responses, so I'm just seeing this now. I was referring to the hierarchical heading styles that are used in the outline view such as "Heading 1"

I thought the problem was solved, but it is still happening. I'll try to do a screen recording as requested when I am free.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team
Posts: 4114
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:31 pm

Re: OUCH! Massive loss of body text format (into headers)

Post by SuperTech »

Bobsterz wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 4:28 am Thanks, I will try this (haven't done it before) when I can get clear of a deadline I'm dealing with.
Whenever you get time, please share the screen recording of the issue as requested.
Post Reply

Return to “TextMaker for Windows”