[Presentation] Some feature suggestions that Microsoft PowerPoint already has but Softmaker does not yet have

Post Reply
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

[Presentation] Some feature suggestions that Microsoft PowerPoint already has but Softmaker does not yet have

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

Currently, the ‘Slide Show’ tab in Presentation is missing the ‘Changes’ group. This feature is very useful for users. Textmaker already supports this, so why doesn’t Presentation?

Current situation:
+ Users create a whole host of slides. Once they’ve finished, they want to review what they’ve added or deleted, but unfortunately Presentation doesn’t support this as Textmaker does

+ Users have to go through the slides themselves, trying to remember what they’ve added or deleted. This becomes exhausting when there are too many slides, and can even lead to headaches from overthinking.

That is my suggestion. I hope you will consider adding this to the ‘Slide Show’ tab in Presentation so that users can enjoy this valuable feature without having to resort to PowerPoint – a Microsoft programme full of useless features.

This feature will be available on mobile phones and computers

And the ‘Translate’ feature is used for translation, And for Planmaker ( Translate)
Thank you
Last edited by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN on Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 138
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

Re: [Presentation] Some feature suggestions that Microsoft PowerPoint already has but Softmaker does not yet have

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

Added to the post
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “Presentations for Windows”