number on "footnotes"

mangodurian

number on "footnotes"

Post by mangodurian »

Hi, I've recently switched from libreoffice to freeoffice, and the first document I am working with which has many footnotes at the end of the document, is not showing the number prior to the footnote.. IE.. the footnotes are all showing, but the preceding number of each footnote is not displayed..
I'm using the latest version of textmaker, downloaded the software just a few days ago, on windows 10.. any ideas why this is so?
mangodurian

Re: number on "footnotes"

Post by mangodurian »

I downloaded the 30 day free trial of softmaker onto another laptop to test whether the issue was still present there, and it is.. the references/footnotes are still not showing the number at the beginning of each of them. This is a screen shot of the first page of the footnotes:

(not sure why the above image isn't showing.. but it can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjodd0nzx9491 ... e.JPG?dl=0)

I'd be happy to send the file to be scrutinised..
thanks for any help in this matter,
mango..
Last edited by mangodurian on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sven-l
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by sven-l »

Please send us the file to forum(at)softmaker.com referring to this thread. Thank you!
Sven Leßmann
SoftMaker Software GmbH
mangodurian

Post by mangodurian »

have done so.. thanks..

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”