Search found 2 matches

by kingson
Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:08 am
Forum: SoftMaker Office for Windows (General)
Topic: Minor UI bug
Replies: 1
Views: 45

Re: Minor UI bug

One more UI bug: when switching color themes, if I switch to the light theme, the main window title bar text stays in a low contrast gray and is hard to read until I relaunch.
by kingson
Fri Oct 09, 2026 5:36 am
Forum: SoftMaker Office for Windows (General)
Topic: Minor UI bug
Replies: 1
Views: 45

Minor UI bug

I noticed a minor UI bug in my 2026 SoftMaker apps. It also appears on my 2024 versions as well. Is this just my computer, or has anyone else noticed this? This is on Windows 11 Pro 25H2 with integrated AMD graphics. This bug only appears for me in the colorful UI theme.

When a SoftMaker Office app ...

Go to advanced search