Search found 2 matches

by wtin
Mon Sep 07, 2026 3:31 am
Forum: TextMaker for Windows
Topic: Default file when program starts
Replies: 6
Views: 6380

Re: Default file when program starts

This original question was read over 3,000 times and yet not even one reply from the company. 

How disappointed to have continued to support this program, which I don't even use on a regular basis. 
by wtin
Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:22 pm
Forum: TextMaker for Windows
Topic: Default file when program starts
Replies: 6
Views: 6380

Default file when program starts

First of all, I would like to state that although I do not use your program that often at all, as I use Corel Ventura Publisher and Adobe FrameMaker, every time a new version comes out, I buy to support the company as the price is extremely reasonable.

What really annoys me is the Welcome to ...

Go to advanced search