Are you quite certain that you have to have a copy of my document? I ask because (1) it is a little troublesome to send it, and (2) I do not think it will be useful to you if I do so. This is why:
- The fault is not reproducible, even to me in the same document, so you won't manage it either.
- It happens when I use F7 or Shift-F7, but not every time, just occasionally.
- After it happened a few minutes ago, and I cleared it, I could not make it happen again in the same place in the same document.
- I have also experienced the same problem in other documents.
What happened a few minutes ago was similar to what I described before, as follows:
- I selected one word.
- I pressed Shift-F7 and looked at the Thesaurus list of synonyms.
- I clicked 'Close'.
- TM2021 went into an endless loop of
- TM prompt dialog, 'OK' or 'Cancel'
I clicked 'Cancel'
TM looped back to the prompt dialog.
I could not break the loop. I tried clicking 'Cancel' and I tried clicking the red 'close' gadget, but TM kept looping back.
Exactly as before, what broke the loop was when I opened Safari and started to write this report. When I flipped back to TM, the dialog was gone.
Next time it happens, I'll experiment with other possible work-arounds, such as by clicking just on the desktop, or switching to something else, not Safari.