Support for Googlebooks

Post Reply
klohmann
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2026 4:26 pm

Support for Googlebooks

Post by klohmann »

Good Morning: I have a new googlebook (Lenovo Googlebook 15) with an Intel processor, and when I install Textmaker and Planmaker, there are no errors, but when I try to run the software, it fails and complains about the processor not being ARM architecture. I was told that the googlebook OS would automatically translate x86_64 instructions to ARM.

At the same time, (unfortunately) I can install the Linux version in the linux subsystem, but there is no connection (at the moment) between the Linux subsystem and Android, so OfficeNX loads, but the screen has "nowhere to go".

I am a loyal user of OfficeNX, and would respectfully request that the apparent "hook" in the android version to require ARM be removed so users on Googlebooks can use the android version of the software. Thanks very much. Keith Lohmann.
Post Reply

Return to “SoftMaker Office NX for Android (General)”