Document navigation sidebar?

Woody44

Document navigation sidebar?

Post by Woody44 »

Some time ago I think I remember seeing something here on this forum about a feature in Textmaker that allows opening up a document navigation outline in the sidebar. Looking through the User manual I found the description of how to install and use bookmarks, but that requires using the GoTo function to find bookmarks individually. For long documents, having the list of bookmarks displayed in a sidebar would be much more convenient.

I really thought that I had seen that possibility discussed and illustrated, and now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. I am working on a book about self-publishing in which I discuss Textmaker at some length. If the ability to display a document navigation pane is available, I would very much want to mention it because I think for writers this feature is invaluable.

Thanks.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Document navigation sidebar?

Post by SuperTech »

We have document navigation and bookmarks in the premium feature called Document map which is a part of sidebar but not available in FreeOffice. So, please upgrade your SoftMaker Office to enjoy the premium features.
Woody44

Re: Document navigation sidebar?

Post by Woody44 »

Thank you.

Return to “FreeOffice TextMaker 2018 for Windows”