[New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones

Hook
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:24 am

Re: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones

Post by Hook »

Putting this/these guy/guys on the ignore list (humorously called putting them on a "foe list") makes life much more peaceful. ;-) Just sayin'
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

Re: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

Yet another user.
You could take another look at the feature suggestions from me and the other person. So, do you understand ‘Slicer’ – visual data filtering with a single tap? Do you understand ‘SmartArt’ – creating diagrams? And do you really understand ‘Automatic document comparison’?

I’ll be honest: SmartArt, Slicer and Automatic Document Comparison have been in Microsoft Office for ages. I don’t like using Microsoft Office because it’s full of useless features: icons, 3D models, signature lines and many more. Features like Slicer, SmartArt and Automatic Document Comparison were actually extracted from the very ‘rubbish’ of Microsoft Office because they’re useful and save a lot of time. I have a great deal of experience with lightweight software, so I’ve always recommended only truly useful features and said no to unnecessary ones. For me, time is gold, it’s precious; once it’s gone, it can never be recovered.

But don’t worry: I think Softmaker has quietly taken note of this ‘Dark Document’ feature for Presentations. The reason: it’s an option, not the default. I came across a post by someone else from ages ago suggesting features; although they didn’t respond, they’ve gone ahead and implemented them. In short, they may well have quietly taken note. One fine day, when they release it, those who dislike my suggestion and that of the other person will be taken aback and will surely find a way to hide that feature.
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Văn Quang Nguyễn VN
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2026 6:22 am

Re: [New proposal] Add a ‘Dark Documment' feature to the Presentation software for computers and mobile phones

Post by Văn Quang Nguyễn VN »

The Softmaker team has responded to this post: That statement is actually aimed at you lot—the users who want Softmaker Office to fall behind and be outperformed by other software, the users who don’t feel that Softmaker is even close to being outperformed by its competitors. Let me reiterate this: Softmaker is on my side.

If this were a rubbish feature: they would have deleted the post long ago, and they would have warned me not to submit any more features of that sort. But this ‘Dark Document’ feature for Presentations is so useful that they didn’t warn me; on the contrary, they defended me. Please take another close look at that statement from Softmaker in this post.
I didn't know much about the English language, so I had to use a translation tool. I love Vietnam. My hometown 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳 🇻🇳
Post Reply

Return to “Presentations NX for Android”