Trivial Problem: Dodgy Header (and probably footer) Margin Formatting Dialog

RKanarek

Trivial Problem: Dodgy Header (and probably footer) Margin Formatting Dialog

Post by RKanarek »

Greetings,

I just stumbled across an old friend: a trivial issue with TextMaker's Header (and probably footer) margin formatting dialog. In keeping with my desire to help make TM not merely swell but perfect, I thought I’d report the issue. Did I mention it was trivial?

If you waste bandwidth by downloading the attached archive, you will find an extremely boring video and a .TMDX document. In the video you can observe TM failing to respond properly to my attempts to change the distance-to-page-edge and distance-to-text margins of a header. I believe the same problem exists with footers.

With just a little persistence one can get TM to do the needful, so the problem really is trivial.

Kind regards,
Richard Kanarek
Attachments
Trivial Problem - Dodgy Header (and probably footer) Margin Formatting Dialog.rar
(352.12 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Trivial Problem: Dodgy Header (and probably footer) Margin Formatting Dialog

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. I was able to reproduce it and forwarded the details to our developers team.

Meanwhile, when you enter any value in the text field and press enter, it's working, so you can use that method. Only Up/Down arrows are not working.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Trivial Problem: Dodgy Header (and probably footer) Margin Formatting Dialog

Post by SuperTech »

Our developers team has fixed this problem and the solution will be included in the next service pack of SoftMaker Office.
RKanarek

Post by RKanarek »

Dear Super,

Just a short note to say thanks for the update!

Kind regards,
Richard Kanarek

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Windows”