Count/sum visible cells when using filters

FPalmieri

Count/sum visible cells when using filters

Post by FPalmieri »

Hi. I'm a long time user of Excel trying o move to Plan Maker. I must say Plan Maker is really good, but some tools often used are missing or at least I can not find them.

I need to count and sum only the visible cells after aplying a filter but PlanMaker continues considering cells that where filtered out. Total data: 18. Data after filter: 15. Count: 18. If there is any way to configure it, I appreciate your help. If not, it would be great to have it in the future.

Another important thing related to filters would be the screen scrolling up after applying filters, so one can select data, apply the filter and start filtering right away. When using large spreadsheets it becomes usefull.

Thank you very much.
Federico
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Count/sum visible cells when using filters

Post by SuperTech »

FPalmieri wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:58 pm I need to count and sum only the visible cells after aplying a filter but PlanMaker continues considering cells that where filtered out. Total data: 18. Data after filter: 15. Count: 18. If there is any way to configure it, I appreciate your help. If not, it would be great to have it in the future.
Thanks for posting the problems. Please let us know you want count/ sum as functions which apply to filtered items or you mentioned about status bar display?
FPalmieri wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:58 pm Another important thing related to filters would be the screen scrolling up after applying filters, so one can select data, apply the filter and start filtering right away. When using large spreadsheets it becomes usefull.
Please share some more details about this problem with some steps and screenshots for better understanding.

Return to “PlanMaker 2021 for Linux”