Print Merge page alignment

kmpatel

Print Merge page alignment

Post by kmpatel »

I'm trying to print a bunch of envelops using the "Mailings -> Print Merge" feature, but I'm having trouble getting the print to locate properly. I don't know if it is a linux or TextMaker problem.

I have setup a custom page size matching (7.25" by 5.25") the envelope. I've verified the page size is correct by printing to PDF, but I'm just unable to get content to properly locate the print onto the envelop. It seems to always print as if the envelop is left-aligned, while my printer (HP P1505) only allows the paper to be fed center-aligned. How can I get "Print Merge" to center-aligned content?

Please note, I'm not talking about "Envelope" printing. I can't use "Envelope" printing because I need additional formatting not available there.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Print Merge page alignment

Post by SuperTech »

This is actually depends on what page setup you did on Form letter, and you can test it by simply printing the form letter directly to your printer using File | Print command. Print merge just do the same printing job with database records merged in the form letter as per designed by you.

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Linux”