Grouped Bar charts

sunnykodukula

Grouped Bar charts

Post by sunnykodukula »

Hi,

A question, is it not possible for PlanMaker to create grouped bar charts with values from different columns? I tried to select values from various columns and it does not seem to work either in 2018 or the 2021 version. Am I doing something wrong?

In WPS office I can use the following formula =(Total Emissions_new'!$B$10,'Total Emissions_new'!$G$10,'Total Emissions_new'!$M$10,'Total Emissions_new'!$W$10) to select values from multiples non-consecutive columns.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance
cheers
Sunny
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Grouped Bar charts

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. Please share the associated file of PlanMaker in which you are getting this problem so that we can do further investigation for resolution.

If you want to send it to us privately, please send us an e-mail to forum[at]softmaker.de

Please also include the forum URL of this topic so that we can trace your e-mail.
https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.p ... 849#p66849
sunnykodukula

Post by sunnykodukula »

Thanks a lot. I just sent an email.

cheers
Sunny
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing the file. Currently, it is not possible but I have forwarded the details with file to our development team.
sunnykodukula

Post by sunnykodukula »

Hi. Thanks a lot for this. I was just curious to know if the development team has said anythign on this. if this is on the priority list or not :) This is one feature that makes me use the buggy Excel.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your time and patience. Yes, this is on our list but we can't promise any date or time.

Meanwhile, I think you can create a table pointing different cells of the source tables and on this new table, you can create a Bar chart. Please try this approach.

Return to “PlanMaker 2018 for Mac”