Romanian translation typos

astronos2007

Romanian translation typos

Post by astronos2007 »

Firstly, congratulations to the translation teams for completing the Romanian translation, I love it! Now we're talking :)

I would like to report some typos / missing text that I found, as follows:

1. Insert (Inserare) -> Reference (Referinţă)
The 4th element from the selection box at the bottom should be „Poziţie relativă”, not „Poziţţie relativă”, it has a double „ţ” character.

2. After changing the DPI scaling of the UI, TM asks for restart, but in the message there is a point character that is doubled, and the last question has an unnecessary newline after the second word (I think).

3. File (Fişier) -> Options (Preferinţe generale) -> Edit (Editare) -> Select and insert (Selectare şi inserare)
The text „Middle mouse button” has a translation that does not fit the width I think, so it is missing the last word:
„Butonul din mijloc al mouse-ului”

4. Options (Preferinţe generale) -> System (Sistem) -> User defined font paths
The string „User defined font paths” has the translation too long and does not fit, it only shows „Căi suplimentare pentru”, it's missing the word "font-uri".

5. Options (Preferinţe generale) -> Aspect -> User interface size (Mărimea interfeţei utilizator)
The „Reset to default” translation does not fit the button, it's missing some letters at the end.
Also, the upper left string has missing text in the translation: "Mărimea elementelor de ........"
Last edited by astronos2007 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Romanian translation typos

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for reporting this problem. I have forwarded this request to our product management...
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

The two typos will be corrected in the next service pack. The next service pack will also calculate dialog fonts differently, which means that most text should fit. You can report remaining issues when the next service pack comes out.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
astronos2007

Post by astronos2007 »

Thank you for the update! Very good job, guys :)

Return to “TextMaker 2021 for Linux”