Cannot create account settings

Anatol

Cannot create account settings

Post by Anatol »

Hello. Installed SoftMaker Office on a tablet computer with Windows 8.1 operating system. Thunderbird mailer version 52.9.1 (x86ru). Failed to configure mailbox access. After entering all the data in the advanced settings and checking the server, I click the apply button, the program freezes. I downloaded and installed the latest version 68.4.1. Everything was installed and tuned in with one click. I have been using this program in Linux for more than 14 years, I know how to configure it manually. See what's with your tweaked program.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Cannot create account settings

Post by miguel-c »

Our version only has some add-ons. They should not cause the issue. It was probably some incompatibility between that Thunderbird version and something on your system.
Anatol

Post by Anatol »

In the version downloaded during the installation of the office, only the outgoing mail server was in the account settings. It is possible that the installation file did not download correctly. Where can I get your version of Thunderbird to try reinstalling the program? Or do you have to remove the entire office and reinstall it?
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

you'd have to remove the entire office and reinstall it...
Anatol

Post by Anatol »

Uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled. I open Thunderbird, “Could not open the index file for“ INBOX. ”There may be an error on the disk or the full path exceeds the permissible length."
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

I would then advise you to use version 68.4.1, as it doesn't have the issue.

Return to “Thunderbird for Windows”