Error1114

Ash

Error1114

Post by Ash »

G'day. I have had free office installed and working for about a year with no issues. Started the computer today and Textmaker would not launch any files. Keep getting message "Load library failed with error 1114. A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization failed."
I uninstalled and re-downloaded the software - still comes up with the same error. Could someone please advise. Thanks.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Error1114

Post by miguel-c »

Hi, could you please press Win+R and the type: TextMaker.exe -debug
Then please go to Documents\SoftMaker\ and send us the tmlog.txt that was generated.
Benjamin

Post by Benjamin »

Hi. I installed free version of your FreeOffice 2018 and all works except Presentations 2018. Whenever I run Presentations 2018 this software closes with an error "presentations 2018 loadlibrary failed with error 1114". Then I searched about this issue and found solution where many users recommend just to change Switchable Dynamic Graphics and set both to Maximize Performance. That really worked for Presentations 2018, but I noticed that free application Core Temp closed with another error. When I reverted changes to normal settings Core Temp worked again, but Presentations 2018 did not. Sorry, but I must say that I decided to uninstall your software because I don't want to burn my PC because of error in your software. Thank you. I hope that you will resolve this issue in the future. :(
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

Could you please try to disable OpenGL?
Presentations | File | Options | System | Unselect: Enable OpenGL animations and transitions

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”