Retreat opening wrong

SimPos

Retreat opening wrong

Post by SimPos »

Good night, I'm using a translator

A user was using another editor (WPS or LibreOffice) with tables, when opening this same file the indent comes unconfigured as you can see in the figure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F6kOIh ... sp=sharing

I know that you can adjust manually, but there are hundreds of files, and it is only in FreeOffice that happens, in LibreOffice and Word everything is in agreement, I would like to correct this, I would like all of them to be opened with the configuration maintained by the user.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Retreat opening wrong

Post by martin-k »

Please upload the document, not only a screenshot.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
SimPos

Post by SimPos »

martin-k wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:16 pm Please upload the document, not only a screenshot.
Document - .doc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kJeJhS ... sp=sharing
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

Hi, I was able to reproduce the issue and forwarded it to the developers.
Thank you for your feedback.
SimPos

Post by SimPos »

miguel-c wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:31 pm Hi, I was able to reproduce the issue and forwarded it to the developers.
Thank you for your feedback.
I could not resolve anything, I just sent the document as the user requested above, you are viewing from Google Doc and it opens perfectly, but when downloading and opening in FreeOffice you will see that the margin will be out of format.

The community of this software does not seem very active, it is difficult to rely on buying the Pro version.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

We usually fix bugs within a good time frame and the paying users get priority and direct support via email.
SimPos

Post by SimPos »

Pois me parece um erro primário e técnico, erro de margem é um tipo de coisa que não tem como ser solucionado via e-mail, a não ser que vocês recompilem versões individuais para cada usuário pagante, acho impossível isso acontecer.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

This issue is caused by table frames and they are tricky.
You may disable the frame by right clicking the table and then clicking on Properties > Table > Layout > Wrapping > None.
SimPos

Post by SimPos »

miguel-c wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm This issue is caused by table frames and they are tricky.
You may disable the frame by right clicking the table and then clicking on Properties > Table > Layout > Wrapping > None.
Agora você ajudou, isso funcionou, obrigado, ficou perfeito, só não sei se dá para desabilitar somente por tabela e documento, ou pode desativar na matriz geral do Textmaker.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

By default TextMaker creates tables without wrapping.
P.S. If you don't mind, please change your reply to English so other users in the future who have your problem may find the solution on this English forum :)
SimPos

Post by SimPos »

miguel-c wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:12 pm By default TextMaker creates tables without wrapping.
P.S. If you don't mind, please change your reply to English so other users in the future who have your problem may find the solution on this English forum :)
Na verdade eu usei um tradutor, sou brasileiro, não sou fluente, minha resposta vai ficar estranho para vocês, mas você mesmo já deu a resposta em sua língua coloquialmente correta :D

Return to “TextMaker 2018 for Windows”