FlexiPDF document merge

Woody44

FlexiPDF document merge

Post by Woody44 »

I have purchased FlexiPDF Professional but not installed it yet. In the meantime, I am exploring FlexiPDF Basic. I see how/where to insert pages into a PDF, but I do not see an option for merging multiple PDF files into a single PDF. This seems to me like a fairly basic operation that a useful PDF editor/viewer/manager should offer. Is it there and I'm missing it, or is this not possible in FlexiPDF?

Second question: When I create a new bookmark, the window for the new bookmark is not open for me to name the bookmark. Getting into edit mode for the new bookmarks has, so far, been a trial-and-error process for me. A single click doesn't enable editing/renaming. A double click doesn't do it. A right click doesn't do it. What is the secret incantation to allow me to name bookmarks as I create them?

Third question: In Adobe Acrobat, it is possible to format bookmarks for font, size, color, and bold and/or italics. Is this possible in FlexiPDF? If so, how?
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: FlexiPDF document merge

Post by martin-k »

1. File > Join

2. Single click to select the bookmark, another single click to edit the name.

3. No, we don't have that yet.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
johnbear

Post by johnbear »

I just found out that apparently the "Join documents" feature does not copy the form fields (at least in the trial version). This is a game killer for me. :o :shock: :roll:
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

Hi, could you please post the files here or send them to forum(at)softmaker.de?

Return to “SoftMaker Office 2018 for Windows (General)”