SoftMaker for not-for-profit-organizations

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
erika

SoftMaker for not-for-profit-organizations

Post by erika »

Are you planning any custom pricing scheme for not-for-profit-organizations similar to academic pricing? Assume that a not-for-profit-organization wants to deploy SoftMaker only on to its corporate desktops and laptops (excluding private personal computers). That would be nice if you would consider this scenario such as municipalities, churches, government agencies, etc.

I think that other office software companies have different pricing scheme for these type of not-for-profit-organizations in addition to academic. You would do the same I believe if this is true.
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

We have no general not-for-profit-organization-pricing, but we encourage these organizations to send an email to the sales team and describe what they are doing. The sales team may give them a discount. :)
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

erika

Post by erika »

Why don't you put a general pricing for not-for-profit-organizations on your web site similar to academic, and let people know the standards? You may filter them eventually per request.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

I think it's a good idea, and we will start discussing it internally.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”