spread the word campaigns on SoftMaker Office Suite

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
erika

spread the word campaigns on SoftMaker Office Suite

Post by erika »

I have seen that there are lots of promotions on the internet for spreading Google toolbar, Mozilla FireFox, Ubuntu Linux etc. I believe that your office suite also deserves to be promoted. You can start a campaign on the internet and give people commission for each SoftMaker software sold online after the click, referral, and buy. Marketing your "cool" office suite will help to grab new grounds and new customers, particularly after the release of DataMaker and PresentationMaker.
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

Currently we work on a new online shop able to handle real-time orders.
Maybe we can do a good affiliate promotion right after the new online shop is ready to work.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

erika

Post by erika »

Are you planning to bundle your office suite with any of the popular Linux distrubitions?
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

OpenSUSE ships with SoftMaker Office 2006 for Linux as a Free Edition (limited features). If you develop a distribution and want to include our software in it, please let us know.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

erika

Post by erika »

Is there any update on the affiliate programs? We want to earn some revenue for referring SoftMaker. Commission should be based on actual sales (shopping), not web site clicks.
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

Can you tell us some good international affiliate networks? Most networks we know are for Germany only.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

erika

Post by erika »

The best one that I know is Amazon affiliate program. They reward the people with a certain %X percent for every item sold after referral. When the sum of rewards reach a certain amount, they issue a Amazon reward e-ticket which people can use while shopping at amazon for themselves. This program works smoothly for long time. You can also give rewards similarly as Amazon e-tickets, as Amazon has many shops wordwide locally, this will make the payment and redemption process fairly easy for you. No need for electronic fund transfers in this case.

http://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/join
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

Thanks Erika, I will take a look at it.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”