Email support

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
wmm

Email support

Post by wmm »

What sort of turnaround should I expect from email to the support staff?

I sent in two questions last Wednesday and received an immediate answer by Thursday morning. The response to the first question asked me to send in a document demonstrating the issue.

On Thursday I sent an email with the document attached, and with a followup question regarding the answer to my second original question. I had not heard anything by Monday, so I forwarded it from my "Sent" folder on the assumption that it might have gotten lost in the mail. I've still had no response to either my Thursday or Monday emails.

Based on the very quick response to my first email, I'm concerned that the support group may not have received the two subsequent emails (perhaps, in these virus-sensitive days, something somewhere is screening out emails with TextMaker document attachments?). On the other hand, perhaps there's something else going on (illness, vacation, etc.) that is causing slow response.

Any thoughts?
Tobias-L

Post by Tobias-L »

Normally every file we get gets checked for errors. This can take some time so you got no response yet.

As soon as we found an error (or a solution for the problem) you will get an answer to your email where the document was attached.
Tobias Leißner
SoftMaker Software GmbH

wmm

Post by wmm »

Thanks for the information about the process you follow. What is a reasonable timeout period before I should decide that you probably did not receive the email and I should try again?

Return to “Water Cooler”