this is great

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.

this is great

Post by Guest »

This is great see forum up and running
Getting use to textmaker,
Using it everyday on the job
Is it hard to put the softmaker on a memory card after it is the interal memory of the PDA
Idaho Steve

Post by Idaho Steve »

Thank you for the invitation to join your forum. I have only recently received Textmaker and have not had a chance to install it on my Axim X5. I will be using Textmaker for filling out a Home Inspection Report template that I have created in Word. I am sure I will have plenty of questions in the weeks to come. Glad to see a place for finding the answers! :D

Idaho Steve
mth

Forums are a great idea!

Post by mth »

Forum is awesome!
I tried the trial version and immediatly had to purchase it. Pocket Word is the worst. Not only did I purchase it but I got in on the great Carnival deal! What a bargain $11.11!

I am looking forward to reading the forums and finding all kinds of information from users and mods alike. Keep up the good work on an excellent product.

:D

I suppose I should come up with a signature. Hmmmm
zridling

Post by zridling »

phpBB is the best forum software around — easy to use, fast, and easy on the eyes. This is a major step for SoftMaker, and should be a boon for all TextMaker users. Thanks SoftMaker!
hcampbell

The forum rocks

Post by hcampbell »

Hey yall:

This forum really is great :D I have gotten the answers to my questions so fast that I am still in shock :D I have also had the opportunity to put in my two cents toward the development of future Softmaker products... you got to love it 8)

Thanks,

hcampbell

Return to “Water Cooler”