Planmaker

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

dh wrote:Hey Martin, I'm getting to the point that I need to purchase a Spreadsheet for my PPC and I'm getting worried that I might have to go with the other guys since Planmaker has not arrived.

I had thought that Pocket Excel would keep me going but I'm running into it's limitations all the time.

Can you give me any encouragement as to when PlanMaker will be ready (or at least in public beta) so I don't have to get something else. At the very least I'm going to have to use the free version of SpreadCE for a while. I downloaded it and it seems to do a lot of what I need.

Thanks
I'll add you to the beta program so that you can download the beta.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
dh

Post by dh »

martin-k wrote:
dh wrote:Hey Martin, I'm getting to the point that I need to purchase a Spreadsheet for my PPC and I'm getting worried that I might have to go with the other guys since Planmaker has not arrived.

I had thought that Pocket Excel would keep me going but I'm running into it's limitations all the time.

Can you give me any encouragement as to when PlanMaker will be ready (or at least in public beta) so I don't have to get something else. At the very least I'm going to have to use the free version of SpreadCE for a while. I downloaded it and it seems to do a lot of what I need.

Thanks
I'll add you to the beta program so that you can download the beta.
That's great. Thanks. :D
David
Mr. Resistor

Post by Mr. Resistor »

Any news on the public Beta? I've been holding off on a project for work to see of PlanMaker is going to fit our needs.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

If all works out as planned, we'll have the public beta for Windows in the next few days and the ones for Linux and Pocket PCs shortly after that.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
Mr. Resistor

Post by Mr. Resistor »

Is there better timing you can give us with regard to the Pocket PC beta. Is there a confirmed feature list? Is there a file size limit? I have a number of sizable spreadsheets for a mobile sales force that I'd like to see if it can handle.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

Mr. Resistor wrote:Is there better timing you can give us with regard to the Pocket PC beta. Is there a confirmed feature list? Is there a file size limit? I have a number of sizable spreadsheets for a mobile sales force that I'd like to see if it can handle.
I have added you to the Beta Testers group so that you can see for yourself what PlanMaker is about. Check the forums (you should see a couple of new forums now).

Feature comparison chart is here: http://www.softmaker.com/down/pmcomp.htm
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”