Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
locke2141

Post by locke2141 »

I have recently moved laptops, and along the way I have lost the passcode for my FlexiPDF 2022 Pro and now the installer files I have originally state they are corrupted. Whenever I attempt to log into the SoftMaker site to download new installers and recall my installer keys, I get the following message: You are trying to log in to a customer account that has been merged with another customer account. Please log in to the one remaining customer account by using the function “Log in without a password” and entering your e-mail address.

I have sent repeated emails to the company without response. I have checked my junk and spam folders, but there hasn't been an answer. Is there a better way to contact them?

Thanks in advance for any help.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Log in problem

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post related to your account. We have checked your email to our support team and found that our team have already replied you on the same day, i.e. 4 Jan,22.

We have sent you your customer ID and product key through email and private message.

Please let us know if you remember your password or not. You can also try to reset your password.

Here is the link to download FlexiPDF 2022.
locke2141

Post by locke2141 »

I would like a new password please. My default one doesn't appear to work either. Thank you.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

As per your request, we have reset your password. Please check your private message inbox.

Return to “Water Cooler”