Reading multiple forums

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
snowshed

Re: Reading multiple forums

Post by snowshed »

Post by JohnAkers » We
    d Nov 10, 2021 4:01 am
    In really large forums with dozens or hundreds of comments every day, when you only want to read a tiny portion of them in selected topics and can discover them more easily, threaded view is unquestionably advantageous. I read every single post on the SoftMaker forum, so it's quicker to click Quick links.
    I have been following them through my apple devices and I think iOs app development really supportable to these kind of platforms
    Hi, John,

Please don't take this personally, but a couple of my subliminal impressions are as follows:

1. Regular users have a lot more time and/or fewer interests than I do, to spend as much time going through them

2. Vendors no longer really care about making things as easy and efficient as they could for the user. They do it the way they want to. I could list some specifics, but I'm running late today. If you would like some examples, please ask, I'll find the time to do that.

Return to “Water Cooler”