How to Contact SoftMaker Sales

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
Cedric48

How to Contact SoftMaker Sales

Post by Cedric48 »

I recently received an email from SoftMaker Sales promoting Becker CAD 12. I emailed an inquiry to them 3 days ago, as reproduced below, but they have neither replied nor have I received an automated acknowledgement.
Prior to lodging this inquiry I have searched this forum for the word Becker, and zero results were found.
Can someone please tell me how to contact SoftMaker?

My inquiry was:
To: sales [at] softmaker.com
Hello Softmaker,
I have just received a marketing eamil with the subject "Great CAD software at a low price: BeckerCAD 3D Pro".
When I go to Softmaker forums I cannot find a board for Becker CAD12. If I instead earch for Becker CAD12 forums all I find is a forum for the city of Becker.
Please advise where I can find any information about the product advertised in the email I have received.
In particular, will it import all the information in a *.see file created by Liscad 6, allowing reading, editing and generation of reports from the *.see file?
--
Regards
Cedric
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: How to Contact SoftMaker Sales

Post by SuperTech »

Please check your inbox and spam folder also as I can see the sales executive already replied you on the mentioned email with the manufacturer link.

Return to “Water Cooler”