Nice Envelope Creator Software!

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
satchman

Nice Envelope Creator Software!

Post by satchman »

Hey Guys,

As you know, one mild drawback of Free Office is you cannot print envelopes. This is a very cool utility from Major Geeks that allows simple envelope creation. It took me a bit to find the #10 envelope option under printer settings, but it is there! The only critique that I have is that Windows 10 User Account Control does ask if you want the software to modify your system settings. I tested it with Windows Defender and Virus Total. It is safe and free to use!

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details ... inter.html

Satch
Michael Uplawski
Location: Canton Magny (previously Canton Carrouges), Orne, Normandy (previously Lower Normandy)

Re: Nice Envelope Creator Software!

Post by Michael Uplawski »

satchman wrote:As you know, one mild drawback of Free Office is you cannot print envelopes.
How do you evaluate the solution proposed by Robin Holt in your other thread?
Hindsight is in the eye of the beholder.
satchman

Post by satchman »

Michael Uplawski wrote:
satchman wrote:As you know, one mild drawback of Free Office is you cannot print envelopes.
How do you evaluate the solution proposed by Robin Holt in your other thread?
Greetings!

I have not yet installed Free Office, but am looking at it for future options for relatives and friends. Has anyone else tried Robin's solution? Thanks for inquiring.

Satch
Michael Uplawski
Location: Canton Magny (previously Canton Carrouges), Orne, Normandy (previously Lower Normandy)

Post by Michael Uplawski »

I call both sites, majorgeeks and tweaking.com specious. As the previously mentioned thread finishes with the proposition of a clean procedure to print envelopes from TextMaker Free, your recommendation is all the more bizarre now that you claim to never have used TextMaker Free.

“As you know, one mild drawback of Free Office is you cannot print envelopes.”
What else Do You know?

Something's wrong, no?
Hindsight is in the eye of the beholder.
satchman

Post by satchman »

Hello,

Sorry for any miscommunication. I only wanted to help by providing the link.

Satch

Return to “Water Cooler”