licensing

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
trishp

licensing

Post by trishp »

I want to use Chantilly only (numbers actually) for use in a software program for school children. The software will be commercially sold. Do I have to purchase this font from you or is it free? It seems to be free everywhere but I am not sure.
If I bought the $49 megafonts would it allow me to use this font in this way?
Would it allow me to use any of these fonts in say a publisher program and sell the booklets?
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: licensing

Post by martin-k »

If you found Chantilly somewhere on the web for free, it was most likely an illegal copy.

We can grant you such a license for Chantilly. Please contact us at sales (at) softmaker.de.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH
Tuza

Post by Tuza »

Hi, I also have a question about Chantilly, I would like to know more about the origin of this type, and the author o typographer that designed. Do you have any information about the creator of this font? Im student so this could be really helpful for my Typography class, Thanks in advance.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

https://www.myfonts.com/fonts/softmaker ... ly-serial/

Look at the "tags" on the page for background information; the original design was created by Eric Gill.
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “Water Cooler”