Suggestion: SM Mail Client

Talk about miscellaneous stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else. Off-topic discussions encouraged.
cpcnw

Suggestion: SM Mail Client

Post by cpcnw »

Hi,

I have tried and have bought multiple versions of Softmaker Office over a few years.

I know I can unsubscribe from the mailing list but I don't want to miss your good news. That said the amount of mail you send regarding upgrades for office is getting a little needy.

How about diversifying your product range with the addition of a mail client??

Take in all the suggestions from your current customers about what features they would like or need. And give away free public alpha's and beta's until it's ready for release.

For me SMO can do literally everything I need [which is not a lot] and I honestly can't see me upgrading beyond 2018

However I defo would support / buy a decent mail client if you developed one with features I use / need.

Just an idea :)

ps My current mail client is from the Seamonkey Suite (I don't use any other feature) As far as I am concerned it's the last 'sane' mail client left...
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Suggestion: SM Mail Client

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post and for the suggestion. I have forwarded this improvement suggestion to our product management...

Return to “Water Cooler”