Quick Save Button

Jimaus

Quick Save Button

Post by Jimaus »

Hello
I have been using Planmaker NX on my Android Phone and like it very much.
Just one question.
When I have opened a document and made some changes, Is there a way (button or shortcut) that I can quickly save these changes.
I know I can select "file" and then "save" but is there a quicker easier way ?
On pc using Excel Ctrl + S can be used or simply click on the save icon.
Thanks to anyone who can help with this.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Quick Save Button

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for your post. For better assistance, please let us know which user interface you are using? Ribbon/Classic menus/Toolbars?

If you are using ribbon and don't want to use ribbon's save button, you can use the same save button through quick access bar, which is just below ribbon and quickly accessible.
Jimaus

Post by Jimaus »

Thanks Super Tech
I am using on an android Smartphone.
I switched the interface to Ribbon Modern theme and I can now see the quick Save Button.
Do you know if there is a way to make the app open now with all the items in the ribbon already compressed ?
When it opens with them all expanded they do not all fit across the screen and I have to compress them all to see the last items in the ribbon.
I have set the user interface to very small but any smaller and it is too small to read on the screen even in landscape view.
Hope my question is not too confusing.
Thanks
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

If you exit PlanMaker with ribbon compressed, PlanMaker will open next time with ribbon compressed.

Return to “PlanMaker NX for Android”