Bug; After the screen goes off (due to idle time), when I come back, you cannot type until I get.. *Limit reached sorry*

NicoBR333

Bug; After the screen goes off (due to idle time), when I come back, you cannot type until I get.. *Limit reached sorry*

Post by NicoBR333 »

Until I get into App Switcher and click on the App Tab for a workaround.

I know this is actually a single bug but I think it might be annoying by some people (for doing repeated steps over and over again). This happened all of the times, since I have decided to install and try the BETA app.
(It will affect more for those with the 15s setting)

I am currently using Moto G8 Plus on Android 10

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Replication steps;
Open the app
Put some text on it
Do nothing until your screen isn't displaying anything and it's locked
Turn on the screen and unlock your phone
Tap everywhere on the text document

Workaround steps
Get into App Switcher
Click on the app's tab
Tap everywhere on the text document (it works now)
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Bug; After the screen goes off (due to idle time), when I come back, you cannot type until I get.. *Limit reached so

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for reporting this problem, but we are unable to reproduce it. Please check if you are facing this problem with TextMaker only or with other apps also.
NicoBR333

Re: Bug; After the screen goes off (due to idle time), when I come back, you cannot type until I get.. *Limit reached so

Post by NicoBR333 »

Hi there! Thanks for the Reply

In short, it seems like the same issue also happens with the Presentations app, but never tried it out on the Sheets app tho. Should I try it out?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Yes, please try and let us know. Apart from SoftMaker Office apps, please also check other apps also which are installed on your device.

Return to “BETA TextMaker NX for Android”