PlanMaker Crash

SharpSA

PlanMaker Crash

Post by SharpSA »

PlanMaker Professional 2024 (rev S1204.0902) 64bit ARM is crashing when I save a file. I use OneDrive app and files are in
~/Library/CloudStorage/OneDrive-Személyes/ folder. File saving worked well before, I don't know what happend. So I have to use Microsoft Excel until this bug will solve.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: PlanMaker Crash

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for reporting this problem, but we are unable to reproduce this problem.

For better diagnosis of this problem, some information is required from you :

Is this crash happening with a specific file or all the files?

After which specific action this crash is happening? Please share the steps involved.

Please share your sminfo.txt file, which you can generate by clicking on '?' > About > Write system information.

On reopening of PlanMaker if you are getting any crash report, please submit it using the form so that our developer team can analyze it.

As this crash was not relevant to the previous one, I have separated the ticket.
SharpSA

Post by SharpSA »

Is this crash happening with a specific file or all the files?
All xlsx file
After which specific action this crash is happening? Please share the steps involved.
When I click on Save file icon then it freeze and just force quit helps in Activity Monitor.
Please share your sminfo.txt file, which you can generate by clicking on '?' > About > Write system information.
Attached
Attachments
sminfo.txt
(143.26 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for sharing details. Are you getting this problem with PlanMaker only, or with other apps also?

Are you able to save files on local drive and other cloud drives without problem?
SharpSA

Post by SharpSA »

With PlanMaker only and it doesn't matter where is the xlsx file. I copied xlsx to desktop and it crash when I try to save with modified content. TextMaker works good.
SharpSA

Post by SharpSA »

After I uninstalled all softmaker app and deleted softmaker folder I reinstalled softmaker.pkg and planmaker works again good.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

It's good to know that your problem is solved, and thank you for sharing this information. :thumbsup:

Return to “PlanMaker NX and 2024 for Mac”