Removing the gray margin lines

PTR

Removing the gray margin lines

Post by PTR »

Hi. How can i remove the margin lines? I use the standard view, but i dont need a constant reminder on the margins, i already know where they are but i cannot seem to find a way to remove it to have a more clean view of my document. Thank you very much.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Removing the gray margin lines

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for your post. To remove margin lines, please click on ribbon command File | Options | View tab | uncheck the option “Page margins” in document windows group | Click OK.
PTR

Post by PTR »

Very Good!!!

But how do i remove the gray box for the header and footer? Thank you very much.
stascheit

Post by stascheit »

Ribbon command File | Options | View tab | uncheck the option “Frame guidelines” (in the same section where you found the "Page margins" option).
PTR

Post by PTR »

It seems that for mac, that option is not enabled. Attaching the image for your reference. Am I looking into the correcto prompt?
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 9.59.17 PM.png
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

stascheit wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:08 pm Ribbon command File | Options | View tab | uncheck the option “Frame guidelines” (in the same section where you found the "Page margins" option).
Actually, you are looking at the wrong dialogue box, please click on File | Options as mentioned above and shown in the below screenshot.
Screenshot 2024-01-09 230649.jpg

Return to “TextMaker NX and 2024 for Mac”