Review options in Presentaitons NX

bemcl

Review options in Presentaitons NX

Post by bemcl »

I am very happy with the last updates/upgrades of Softmaker Office NX. I pretty much use the Dude, DeepL and chatGPT feature.
Just as a suggestion, it would be quiet nice to have these features also in Presentations-NX. Right now, when I want to improve a text in Presentations I copy to TextMaker, I get the suggestion from DeepL/chatGPT and the I copy back to Presentations. :|

Thanks anyhow for the nice software.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Review options in Presentaitons NX

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post. I have forwarded this improvement suggestion.
jumaimasmith

Re: Review options in Presentaitons NX

Post by jumaimasmith »

The recent updates and upgrades to Softmaker Office NX have undoubtedly enhanced the user experience. The integration of features like Dude, DeepL, and chatGPT has proven to be highly beneficial for users. However, as a suggestion, it would be incredibly convenient to have these features integrated into Presentations-NX as well. The current process of copying text to TextMaker for improvements through DeepL and chatGPT suggestions and then copying it back to Presentations can be somewhat cumbersome. By incorporating these features directly into Presentations-NX, users would be able to streamline their workflow and improve their presentations more efficiently. This enhancement would undoubtedly be well-received by users who frequently work on presentations within the Softmaker Office NX suite.

Return to “Presentations NX and 2024 for Windows”