Files are not shared when saving

io_ivan

Files are not shared when saving

Post by io_ivan »

Hi, I have a problem, I do not know if it is a problem of PlanMaker or something else, when I save the files they stop sharing with the user Everyone, how can I fix this?
Attachments
2.png
1.png
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Files are not shared when saving

Post by miguel-c »

Hi, I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. Steps made:
1. Created a new file in Planmaker.
2. Saved as file.xlsx and closed PlanMaker
3. Right-clicked the file > Properties > Security > Edit ... then I added everyone to the list
4. OK
5. Opened the file in PlanMaker and made some changes
6. Saved the file
7. Right-clicked the file > Details > Shared with -> Everyone is there
io_ivan

Post by io_ivan »

miguel-c wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:16 pm Hi, I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. Steps made:
1. Created a new file in Planmaker.
2. Saved as file.xlsx and closed PlanMaker
3. Right-clicked the file > Properties > Security > Edit ... then I added everyone to the list
4. OK
5. Opened the file in PlanMaker and made some changes
6. Saved the file
7. Right-clicked the file > Details > Shared with -> Everyone is there
Whenever I save the file I have to share it manually, I would like the process to be automatic.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Do you want to share this file with multiple users on different computers or on a single computer?

Do you use cloud services to share files?
io_ivan

Post by io_ivan »

SuperTech wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:43 pm Do you want to share this file with multiple users on different computers or on a single computer?

Do you use cloud services to share files?
We want to share the file with several computers, we do not use cloud storage services, we simply use our own network.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for information. Please share a file which is working fine in the sharing, then create its backup, edit in PlanMaker and then share the edited file which according to you is without sharing.
io_ivan

Post by io_ivan »

SuperTech wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:49 pm Thanks for information. Please share a file which is working fine in the sharing, then create its backup, edit in PlanMaker and then share the edited file which according to you is without sharing.
Is there any chance that they will fix this with an update of the program?, because with excel this did not happen [-o<
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by SuperTech »

First, our developer team needs to analyze the problem for which the above details and files are required. Only after that, we can check what's the best possible solution of the problem.

If your files are private, you can send to forum[at]softmaker.com with the link of this post.
io_ivan

Post by io_ivan »

SuperTech wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:20 pm First, our developer team needs to analyze the problem for which the above details and files are required. Only after that, we can check what's the best possible solution of the problem.

If your files are private, you can send to forum[at]softmaker.com with the link of this post.
can you send me a link please? otherwise I would love to send you the file by private message, but I can't seem to do it.
Woody44

Post by Woody44 »

He gave you the e-mail address: forum[at]softmaker.com

[at] = @

The link he asked for is the URL for this discussion on the forum: https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.p ... 384#p76384
io_ivan

Post by io_ivan »

Woody44 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:13 am He gave you the e-mail address: forum[at]softmaker.com

[at] = @

The link he asked for is the URL for this discussion on the forum: https://forum.softmaker.com/viewtopic.p ... 384#p76384
ok I got it, I will write to you now, thank you.

Return to “PlanMaker NX and 2024 for Windows”