Converting Office 2021 Pro license to 2024NX: a question

Post here topics for SoftMaker Office NX and 2024 for Windows that do not fit in any of the application-specific subforums.
Hook

Converting Office 2021 Pro license to 2024NX: a question

Post by Hook »

I decided to give the NX version a try at the sweet deal you offered for 2 years. I am curious about what uses I can put both ChatGPD and DeepL to and and it is the same price is the same as the Pro upgrade. for two years. At that time, I can decide what I want to do.

Since it is a converted license, I expected my Office 2021, still installed, to tell me the license was no longer valid. However, it still works just fine. Is this just because it takes a while for the license check to happen, or can I use 2021 in parallel for a couple of weeks as a safeguard before uninstalling? The license no longer even shows up in my list of licenses in y account, as I expected.

I like having it remaining for a couple of weeks, but I don't want it to shut down when I'm in the middle of something. How does this work?

Thanks.
Hook

Re: Converting Office 2021 Pro license to 2024NX: a question

Post by Hook »

Never Mind. Realize no one is around on the week-end, but got everything moved over from 2021 to 2024NX and all set up, so am removing 2021 whatever the answer is.

I'm quite happy. 8)
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Converting Office 2021 Pro license to 2024NX: a question

Post by SuperTech »

Thank you for your post and for upgrading. Since you converted your license during the upgrade process, the SoftMaker Office 2021 license should not work immediately or during the next license check. So it's good that you uninstalled it.

Return to “SoftMaker Office NX and 2024 for Windows (General)”