Suggested UI tweeks for dark mode

guy

Suggested UI tweeks for dark mode

Post by guy »

It can be difficult to see where the insertion point is located while editing a cell via the formula bar. It's a thin black line against a dark grey background; the flashing helps only slightly. Perhaps change it to also show as white like the text does or perhaps an accent color.

It can be difficult to see which tab I am on in dark mode. In light mode, the active tab has a lighter color than the inactive ones. Something similar in dark mode would be appreciated
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Suggested UI tweeks for dark mode

Post by SuperTech »

guy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:59 pm It can be difficult to see where the insertion point is located while editing a cell via the formula bar. It's a thin black line against a dark grey background; the flashing helps only slightly. Perhaps change it to also show as white like the text does or perhaps an accent color.
Thanks for your post. I have forwarded the details to our developer team for further investigation.
guy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:59 pm It can be difficult to see which tab I am on in dark mode. In light mode, the active tab has a lighter color than the inactive ones. Something similar in dark mode would be appreciated
Please check again, we are unable to reproduce this problem as tabs are clearly visible.

Please also check your display settings.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

Guy, I know what you mean. I reported the issue for internal discussion to further increase the color difference between the active and inactive tabs.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

The problem has been fixed and the fix will be included in the next beta :)

Return to “BETA PlanMaker 2024 for Linux”