no beta software download link provided to me

freelsjd

no beta software download link provided to me

Post by freelsjd »

Hello,
I was invited, I accepted, and I am here now on this forum as expected.

However, I just thought of this tonight, I checked my emails, and no invitation to actually download the beta software was sent. I see from the messages that the beta test has started.

It is going to be difficult to test the beta if I don't have it to test !

How might do that ?
freelsjd

Re: no beta software download link provided to me

Post by freelsjd »

I posted a similar question to general tech support for Softmaker. It turns out, I got no notice at all about the location of the download. I was apparently supposed to know that for a beta-test installation for LInux, I was supposed to look for the beta-test installation instructions for the Windows installation. After being told it was there, I was able to install it just fine.

Now I have 17 days left to test. I think I lost about 8 days without notice. If I had not happened to think about this, I likely would have lost the entire time and contributed nothing to the cause.
raitis.veksejs
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by raitis.veksejs »

I apologize for the delay with an answer, unfortunately, due to the high volume of support requests it wasn't possible to answer any earlier.

If you ordered the Beta version through our online shop as it was described on the General Beta forum, you should have received an e-mail with download links for the Beta version.

First, you should check your e-mail account Spam folder. Most obviously our e-mail might be moved there. If it isn't the case you can send us an e-mail to forum [at] softmker.com including link to this forum and also providing your customer number or e-mail used to get the Beta version.
martin-k
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by martin-k »

Additionally, it's also available in the customer center:

https://shop.softmaker.com/customer/licenses
Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH

Return to “BETA SoftMaker Office 2024 for Linux (general)”