TextMaker crushes

Neno

TextMaker crushes

Post by Neno »

I'm sorry, but the program crushes. It crushed when the text was on "Select all" and then "Justify paragraph" button clicked (8 pages long). It also crushed on Search & replace. When clicked to replace a quote mark, it crushed and all of the previous work was not saved.

Neno
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: TextMaker crushes

Post by SuperTech »

Neno wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:51 pm I'm sorry, but the program crushes. It crushed when the text was on "Select all" and then "Justify paragraph" button clicked (8 pages long).
Thanks for reporting this problem. I am able to reproduce it and forwarded the details to our developer team.
Neno wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:51 pm It also crushed on Search & replace. When clicked to replace a quote mark, it crushed and all of the previous work was not saved.
But, I am unable to reproduce this problem even after several tries with different documents. When you open TextMaker after a crash, it will give you a dialog to submit crash report. Please fill that form and submit the report so that our developer team can check it.

I have checked our records and currently there is no crash report submitted from your email ID.

Return to “BETA TextMaker 2024 for Windows”