implement zoom as default

dlezo@hotmail.com

implement zoom as default

Post by dlezo@hotmail.com »

Hi,

I would like to see the Zoom be part of the settable default options. Currently, it defaults to 100% however, that is too small especially for mid to older customers using the software. Heck, even younger people think 100% is too small. 125% is better, however, can you include this setting as a changeable default that can be set so that upon opening any document, the zoom is automatically 125%.
-Dio
dlezo@hotmail.com

Re: implement zoom as default

Post by dlezo@hotmail.com »

I solved the "problem". One of the moderators wrote about making changes to the template and that is what I did. I set everything up to the way I like including the zoom. Save it.
When you open a new document, all your settings will be applied. Just make sure to save your document to the desktop or documents or wherever you like otherwise it will be saved in the templates folders which is where you do not want things to be saved.
If a moderator reads this, I think this is a very important point for new and returning users (like myself) to be made aware of (changing the template). Maybe you could mention it in the description of Textmaker website or make it a superpost in the forums.
Jossi
SoftMaker Volunteers
SoftMaker Volunteers

Re: implement zoom as default

Post by Jossi »

This is already on the website: https://www.softmaker.com/en/tips-textmaker.

Return to “BETA TextMaker 2024 for Windows”