Win 10 - Focus reverts back to Textmaker

hneale

Win 10 - Focus reverts back to Textmaker

Post by hneale »

I have been

a) copying text from a browser window into Textmaker using ctrl +C and crtl +V and
b) going between Textmaker and File Explorer to visually check information (no mouse or keyboard action).

The browser (Opera) and File Explorer are open in their own window.

Having clicked on the appropriate icon on the Task bar my monitor shows the other program but within a second reverts back to Textmaker.

This is an intermittent fault. It only happens when going from Textmaker into the other program.
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: Win 10 - Focus reverts back to Textmaker

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post, but our applications don't activate by itself. There can be some operating system level problem, please check that and rectify.
hneale

Post by hneale »

Sorry I don't understand your comment. I've used Softmaker for several years (perhaps 8+ yrs) and not had this issue before.

It is still an issue in the pubic beta for me. Most of the time it works fine but occasionally I click on the icon of another open application using the taskbar, the other app will show in screen for less than a second and the screen will revert back to Textmaker. Try again and I can change to the other app.
miguel-c
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Post by miguel-c »

1. Does this occur with version 2021, or only on version 2024 beta?
2. Does it only happen with TextMaker? How about in PlanMaker or Presentations?
3. Can you record this happening using the ScreenToGif app? It's free and simple to use. Please then post the animated GIF here.

Return to “BETA TextMaker 2024 for Windows”