SmartChat word limit

jb_lantz

SmartChat word limit

Post by jb_lantz »

I've tried this app's SmartChat feature a few times. Helpful. Very good feature.

However, the following message has appeared at the bottom of the SmartChat window each time I've used it: ""There are xxxxxx characters left for talking with ChatGPT." See the attached highlighted screenshot.
SmartChatWordLimitation.jpg
The number represented by "xxxxxx" has decremented each time I've used SmartChat, implying that the number of times that a TextMaker 2024 licensee will be able to use SmartChat is limited, and that the feature will ultimately disappear after heavy usage. Is this some kind of lifetime limit for using SmartChat (or even for using ChatGPT in general) or does this ChatGPT-result word limit apply only to the TextMaker BETA?
SuperTech
SoftMaker Team
SoftMaker Team

Re: SmartChat word limit

Post by SuperTech »

Thanks for your post and for trying this advanced feature. Yes, as we have to pay the service provider based on number of character used, there is some limit depending on the subscription. But don't worry, this limit is more than sufficient even for heavy use.

There is limit of 100K characters per month for monthly licenses and 1 million characters per year for yearly licenses.

Return to “BETA TextMaker 2024 for Windows”